(In no particular order)
1) the breakfast club- it may be cleshey but that’s because everyone loves it!!
2)dream house- this physiological thriller will have your heart racing till the credits roll
3)perks of being a wallflower- this is a case were a fabulous book was actually turned into a fabulous movie
4) pretty in pink- it is Molly Ringwalds best performance
5) Snow White(Disney version)- I used to watch this every time I visited my grandmother it was our favorite movie
6) moonrise kingdom- not for everybody but I personally love it
7) the way way back- perfect movie for a day you’re just hanging around funny and inspiring
8) the artist- won best picture 2011 best silent movie I’ve ever seen!
9) hot rod- lets just say I’m in love with Andy Sandburg
10) The place beyond the pines- just watch it possibly the best film I’ve ever seen. And Ryan Gosling (the notebook was #11)
What are some of your favorite movies?